Blackjack is one of the most popular games in the world. The game is also popular among Bingo Plus Online Casino players as it is simple to understand and potentially offers great rewards. Blackjack is a comparing card game between a player and a dealer and is played with one or more decks of 52 cards.
Types of Blackjack
The first step to becoming a Blackjack pro is to learn the different types of Blackjacks. Here is a quick guide to the various types of Blackjacks you can find at Bingo Plus Online Casino:
* European Blackjack - This game is played with two decks of cards and allows only a single card split per hand.
* American Blackjack - This game is played with six decks of cards and allows a double card split.
* Single-deck Blackjack - As the name suggests, this game is played with one deck of cards and is available at most online casinos.
* Progressive Blackjack - This variation of Blackjack offers an optional side bet which, if won, can get a player even bigger rewards.
* Double Exposure Blackjack - This game is almost same as a typical Blackjack game, with the difference being that the dealer receives two face-up cards instead of one.
Playing Blackjack isn’t rocket science, but there are still some basic strategies that can help you increase your chances at winning the game.
Hitting and Standing
The first and the most important strategy to remember is to know when to hit and when to stand. Hitting is when you take another card from the deck when you think that the total of your cards cannot beat the dealer's hand, while standing is when you decide to not take any more cards.
After being dealt two cards of the same rank, you can split them into two separate hands by placing another bet equal to the initial bet. Splitting is a great strategy to increase your chances of winning.
The Doubling down strategy is when you double your initial bet after being dealt your first two cards. This strategy is used by experienced players and can increase the amount of your winnings significantly.
Learning the advanced strategies of Blackjack can help players refine their game and take their chances of winning to the next level.
A soft hand is one whose total is composed of an ace counting as 11 (since aces can count as either one or 11 in most games). Knowing how to play soft hands can improve your chances of winning the game.
The surrender strategy is when you give up half of your bet and keep the other half. This strategy can help you avoid taking large losses while playing.
This strategy is when you put down an extra bet to protect yourself against the dealer’s Blackjack. The insurance bet pays out 2:1 and is usually a good strategy to employ when you’re close to winning.
Blackjack is a simple, yet exciting card game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages at Bingo Plus Online Casino. If you’re new to the game, then the strategies and tips we have shared in this guide should get you started on the right track.
So what are you waiting for? Get your online casino account on Bingo Plus and develop your skills as you have fun and enjoy the thrill of Blackjack. Good luck and have fun!